Wednesday 11 December 2019

Game Journalism Day 3 Part 2

At this point I've left the town and upgraded my balloon. This location has changed a lot from the first farmhouse you find. As in... it got a LOT creepier.
Graves. Graves EVERYWHERE.
So many graves. This whole place gave me the CREEPS.
There's actually a DEAD GUY hanging from a HANGING POST like... this is not ok. Who came up with this? I hate it.
But I got a bed on my balloon, so that's fun.
There were a surprising amount of supplies in the graveyard; I found bandages, and alcohol, and a whole bunch of fun stuff.
Here is the one thing that really annoys me: the distance between locations is killer. I nearly ran out of fuel; I even had to stop and break down some trees.
When I did finally find my location I did not go in, instead focusing on the glitch I found. A floating rock. I named him Fido.

No comments:

Post a Comment