Wednesday 2 October 2019

Introduction to HTML Day 3


Project Time

It was time to venture out on my own with this project. The goal? To make a blogpost about New York Fashion Week. In order to demonstrate everything I had learned so far, I had to insert pictures and paragraphs, as well as link each topic in my introduction to the blog post. 

I learned that New York Fashion Week showcases the strangest fashions. 
Also, it's just a lot of the same tags over and over. 
I used unordered lists and identity tags to link to the topics in my blog. 
Identity tags were probably among the greatest things I learned about. 
Using an identity tag, you can put links in your article by using the <a href="#"> tag, as long as you also used that tag to identify the link; id="". 

Next I will be moving on to learn about tables. 

No comments:

Post a Comment